Inspired by long rides through Victoria’s central highlands, the Toolangi Kit is a journey of alpine forest hues. From frosty morning dew, vivid green ferns and dark moss to the pink of raw bark on the trees. Toolangi is not just bold, but a kit constructed from premium Italian technical fabrics, treated for optimum comfort, durability and performance.
- Anatomic fit, high compression bib short
- Italian technical performance fabrics
- High density endurance chamois
- Soft elastic-microfiber bib straps and breathable mesh back
- Super soft, non-slip, laser cut leg bands
- coldblack®, Sanitized® and hydrophilic treatments
- Rubberised logos and reflective ellipses on both legs
- Flatlock stitching
- Abrasion resistant
- UPF 50+
- Made in Italy
- coldblack® reduces the absorption of UV rays and heat build-up on dark coloured fabrics, allowing you to stay noticeably cooler
- Sanitized® antimicrobial treatment reduces odours, provides long-lasting freshness and increases garment longevity
- Hydrophilic treatment enhances wicking by more rapidly transferring moisture from the body to the outside surface of the fabric for a faster drying effect
Model is 181cm, 71kg, 81cm in waist and wears a Medium.
Meant to be worn slim.
Size up for a more relaxed fit.
View sizing chart here.